Monday, August 10, 2009

God is standing by.so hush and be comforted

Today, the purity of love flows through my veins, mind and soul. I would draw the world close to my lips and plant on everyone a kiss, if I could.

A beautiful dream unfolded last weekend in my mind.....I was wrapped in safe arms on a blanket...wrapped in love, warmth and protection, and I had no reason to fight anymore....kisses rained down on my forehead, punctuated by soothing whispers of I love you's...a channel filled with deep sentiment formed in my heart, a long time lovers' net of comfort which restored my spirit and made me give in to trust in him, knowing that his feeling toward me will never change.

Sometimes we get jaded by baggage from breaks-up and makeups or playing and winning the game, and we forget that man and woman were not meant to be adversaries but a unit...one being, which when joined, populates a world with love.....Lets stop playing for a day. Let today be the day you show love....let her know she's a treasure and that will lift her spirit, and she... my dear friends, will make yours soar.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post,I like!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it