Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ramblings

Thought I'd live up to the title of my page and Ramble on a few issues:

I was taken aback this week by:

- How much I longed for a hug, to be made love to, the intimacy of a kiss
- - how much I wanted to be under the thatch covered bench at Hellshire resting, soaking up the sea vibe
- how much I wished I had my own successful business
- the fact that I've seemingly shelved my plans for writing that great book
- the slow progression of my life to somewhere...anywhere else
- what it will take to build that fence I need
- how much 1 damn tyre really costs
- the evil that children are capable of
- the mistakes I've made in my life and realising that the worse one was the Player....how could I have been attracted to such a dispicable, insensitive being
- thoughts that transformation my be the catalyst I need for change
- the kinks in my spiritual armour
- my stunted growth

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Staring on these walls day in and day out I have wondered about some of those same things, sigh.

Emanicipated? said...

Misery loves company eh Stunner.

Seems this was the week for these thoughts...my excuse is PMS and I'm sticking to it:0)