Saturday, April 17, 2010

Reminiscing??

If I were honest with myself, I'd admit I want him...now, in this moment.

I'd admit I wanted to feel him pull me close to the length of his warm body in these cold days and nights.....I'd admit that his coarse hands tracing an aimless path down the line of my back brought me closer to the edge than I let on, that the heat from his breath against my ear as he whispers "come here" sent tingles through to the very core of me....I'd admit he was bliss.

That sweet juicy mouth, those powerful arms and thighs....I'd admit that his very being wrapped in me was intoxicating....his presence, his comfort in me prompted my mnd to drink in all that was him.... from his chin on my head, to the curl of his legs around mine and his finger inches from my lips..... If I were truly true, I'd admit we were perfectly form fitted just sleeping.....

This is how a man should sleep with a woman. The giving of herself to you is a gift to be embraced and held dear ...at least until the morning light, when clarity and good sense returns:0)

No comments: