Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Openly Private Considerations

Outside in my chair, looking into a dark blue sky adorned in the majesty of droplets of heavens glow and an ivory crescent moon, I relaxed in God’s glory, creation. I won’t lie, my thoughts spun like a top turning the last two weeks or so over and over in my mind, thinking too much about a few not too good men and a bredren.

The night was cool with a soft breeze cupping my face and thighs……it was an excellent setting for thoughts to be provoked.…aaaahhh, its been a while since I’ve felt the lazy enhanced synapse instigated by herbal refreshment.…..

Issue #1

Two Friday’s ago I called in a hug which I had really wanted from Wednesday of that week. It was 9 ish p.m. and I was on my way to house sit for a friend ….my body builder was on the way. Twas a wonderful night and my ultra sensual self escaped from its cage….but nothing would happen, of that I was sure ( I didn’t want it to). As I stepped in for my hug and secured my thigh between his….I whispered goodnight and felt that knee jerk squeeze around my waist as my hot breath danced across his ear…another aaahhh moment.

After a drink, some chat about news and football, the odd reference to my thighs in shorts and my own less than holy thoughts when he emancipated his chest from it cotton confinement to feel the night’s cool……the curve of those pecs, shoulders like a rock and that strong sculpted back…..I asked for a pose to show off his lats and couldn’t help myself as I traced the outline of each with my tongue on my way down to his hips….. to lick the line from the top of his ass to the nape of his neck….he smelled great too, Axe is actually a sexy product.

So it went, me teasing him and him tentatively returning the favour. The ground rules were set, no sex, and we enjoyed the night nibbling and tugging at nipples, dragging our tongues across each other’s flesh, kissing…I never took time out before to realize that he was a hell of a kisser. Exploring non-penetration satisfaction, we were not disappointed…in the end.

I pulled the sheet over my head, ready for sleep, he opted to stay up for the Would Cup playoff fest that was scheduled for the night and morning. Stirring at 2:00 a.m. I thought fleetingly about heading to my own borrowed bed, but then I felt his arm encircle my waist, and heard the even breathing of a resting giant….he looked so innocent and sweet...so I curled up and decided to capitalize on his vulnerability. We slept well and were out early the next morning to get fruits, for me,a burger and coffee for him…..it was nice, I had all but forgotten what really being with someone in the morning felt like….I was at peace in that moment.

Issue #2

Boogie is a car man. So when the edict regarding the E10 gas was handed down by the government, and inspite of me I put it in and could’nt get my baby to get up and go when I pressed the accelerator, I sent him an e-mail to ask what the heck. …we chatted online about the virtues of E10 and possible solutions to the loss of power most people experience with its use, good dialogue all round I thought.

Over the four days which followed he rambled in my mind a few more times than I would want to admit…I missed him….I missed making love to him, I missed being in his arms and his kisses on my forehead.

Being blue over the rebellion of my heart against the dictates of my brain, I was hurt when we almost crashed into each other on Sunday. He was pulling onto the main road to the Mini stadium and it was my right of way….thankfully my bumper and his fender did not meet and he proceeded to wave me through as if I were just another female driver, looking to do harm…no hi, no smile, no how yuh do? This notwithstanding, I thought after the match he would pass by to properly hail the I….but not even that…nutten…It hurts when you find you’re no longer in someone’s heart…Mi did vex bout dat.

Issue #3

First love called to inform that his Divorce was now final and that we should stay in touch???????

When the devil set fi yuh, him set, but victory is mine, of that I’m sure, so for now I’m chilling.

No comments: