Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kinks in my Armour

One thing I like about my new life is the ability to spot the Devil's antics from a mile away...yesterday I was feeling lonely, unloved really, and I prayed to God to show me that I was loved. By midday I checked my e-mail to find an epistle from Boogie reminiscing about me and him....how we would have spent the rainy day Sunday...you know, the good stuff.

I was actually pretty cool with the e-mail and responded with like comments but was sure to point out that everything and everyone is in our lives for a reason and a season, ours had passed. The lessons from it though I think I will always remember but, there is no doubt in my mind that my deep feelings for him have passed.

The day before I received a call from my body builder and he was very clear on what he wanted from me and how.....He brings a smile to my face though cause I know he respects my choice anyway and wouldn't jeopardize our friendship by forcing his will on me, afterall, I did tell him not to focus too much energy on me because of my commitment to the Cross. So I am fresh out of options for Hugs cause he has been upfront with me that it would not stop there :( Its a pity, I could use a good one, topped off with a kiss on the forehead...what can I say, Boogie spoiled me with that stuff so from time to time instead of physical intimacy, that's all I need.

I won't pray today for the hug though, the Devil may overhear and devise my downfall and at this point I cannot afford to be moved.....mi haffi gwaan hold mi Order.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hold strong girl, hold strong.