Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Praises to the Great I Am

A clear blue, cloud streaked sky greeted me this morning as I dashed off to work....how pleasant it was to sit in the car park and send up praises to a God whom I wish I could be as faithful to as he is to me. The knowledge that through all things in life God will be there with you, never to leave your side, always to seek one sheep which has strayed from the flock, always to keep his promises unto you as he did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, never changing...T'is empowering.

How can I let Him down....He's so good to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen!

Reggae Barrister said...

Yet we are human and we do let him down..and he forgives us each and every time we ask for that forgiveness. That is the wonder of God and the wonder of mortals.

How u doing girl?