Monday, September 28, 2009

Love is Lovely

First thing first...let me apologize to the West Indies cricket team for turning on the tele, seeing they were 85runs for 1 wicket and deciding to kick up my heels with a glass of coconut water and watch...clinging to that thread of hope that Saturday would have been the day that our "makeshift" (this was how a BBC reporter described them) cricket team would prove their worth to the world. ......It wasn't.

My humble apologies lads and supporters for any bad mojo I might have brought.

Secondly, I wanted to stop by here to bless up everyone and wish for you all a lovely day and week.

"What's gotten into her"? You may be thinking...and the answer is simple...today I am filled with the glory of God.

I sat in church yesterday having awakened to a beautiful morning, where birds sang loudly and the breeze rustled through the leaves of the almond tree out back, a morning where my body felt 90% better and my mind was at rest, a day when my older brother surprised me with his actions...proving that there is indeed a God and he does answer prayers...a day when I felt God's spirit in church as I worshipped and gave thanks (to me he appears always in the form of a light breeze...I know it sounds crazy but it is what I believe it is). So the love in me is overflowing today and I wanted to share it with all my peeps...Bless up.

Gonna hit Tagged and Facebook and maybe even Myspace now.

1 comment: