Monday, October 11, 2010

Believing

I believe that when life changing moments occur, its God’s way of getting our attention.

I believe that if you are unconnected with God and Christ you interpret life’s happenings as triumphant moments where You fell down and You overcame and You motivated yourself to strive for better…I believe however, that all these are the works of the Lord and through Him are we strengthened to fight that great fight and indeed win the war.

I believe and thank God daily for knowing my heart and blessing me with enough grace to lean not on my less than sure footed understanding and steps in the ‘right’ direction….I believe, no , know, that my heart will forever hold on to His promise and that my wish , desire, longing is to finally get it right and rest in His embrace for the rest of my life…I believe he’ll give me even just for trying.

I believe in the work of the Church to fulfill God’s plan and I give thanks I was born in a Christian Country…cause if it’s this hard for one who was always surrounded by the Word, then failure would surely be my destiny if I had to convert from one religion to another. I believe the bretheren should edify themselves to be able to answer tough questions when posed by those just beyond the pearly gates…for we are all have come up short.

I believe that humans have an endless capacity to judge one another and themselves too harshly...regardless of our position on the ‘righteousness’ continuum. I thank God for being better than myself.

I believe in the power of prayer and whispering a blessing on the life of everyone you meet, I believe God hears, listens and will show His magnificence to not prove me wrong. I firmly believe it is by His Grace that I shall look back at the beginning thirty years later and say thank you Lord for bringing me to it and through it all…I will be at peace.

No comments: