Monday, November 29, 2010

Ramblings

With my mind’s eye I see so many things I could be…thoughts of being a better me, one shrouded in love, with a strong sense of the manifest power of a living God. To discern, access and utilize the power He has given seems sometimes an elusive dream but through time’s tick tock, certainty, knowledge and the true path is awakened and embraced.

In-between the spaces of occupied life, there is real thought and baby steps towards full growth are taken. Yes in these times the issues which plague an unsettled mind become etched in charcoal clarity… sublime solutions to a reality. Disconnected from the clutter, the simplicity of life blooms in your hand…live, worship, love all with whom you make contact, nothing else is worthy of prolonged pondering. But then comes the morning.….

In the bright of day, its hard to fit the remnant pieces of the eureka moment together in the puzzle and so the temptation to perpetuate the cycle of ill-thought and worry pour forth as the only course of action to be taken. Reflections of a self in the mirror is not yesterday’s strong image and laying hold of the hope continually slipping from your hands is consuming….In these days I’ve found it best to hold on to the Word, to the promises, to the Spirit for guidance and eventual understanding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, been after that.

-My Regards
Irma

Unknown said...

It has been a while since I last visited here. Wonderful post! Just as I remembered them!