Tuesday, January 15, 2008

EMOTIONS

Some crap happened last week which ended with him asking why I was so angry in an email.....I gave a palatable answer, enough to convey that he was a part of the cause......what I wanted to say was........this should only concern him if the anger enhances the fucking experience, anything beyond that is not his problem, so he shouldn't ask me crap again. (sigh)

I still feel I should give him my true response...he pisses me off sooooo.
I've gotten one of those self help books in a bid to learn to manage my anger......a cursory read however has revealed to me that where he is concerned, I am hiding behind the anger emotion, cause its easier to admit to than the other emotions I am feeling which are totally wrong and should not be in the mix at all.

No comments: