Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Power of the Spoken Word

Let me start by saying that I am not angry....that was yesterday.

So I got a call from Boogie last night...he was forensic...he does that sometimes. What he really meant to ask was "how are you?" or "is everything good?". What came out was some childish question about some object he can't find and may have left at my house. Damn. What is wrong with men........were it another day, were it last year, were it a time that I felt i was wrong and was feeling up to playing this game I would have answered nicely and asked if that's all he wanted to say......we would have done that dance for another few minutes and he would have been in my bed and me an hour later. .....but I wasn't in that mood.

I was silent and when he pressed.....I told him he couldn't possibly be serious and hung up the phone. So I have made it worse.....I don't give a @$!k

2 comments:

Reggae Barrister said...

What the hell!? Are you regretting that hasty move now? I bet you are and yes, you do give a rat's patootie because you love him. You know this.

Reggae Barrister said...

Made you laugh didn't it or at least cause some amusement. Sufficient reason to use it, right? Sometimes being a dumbass is not so bad, not all the time!!!! But sometimes.