Friday, January 4, 2008

Feelings

I am feeling the burn....you know....that unmistakable feeling that starts in the pit of your stomach, makes your blood boil, that vibe that transforms everyday activities into a showcase of hmmmm moments......I need to have sex.

Its simple really, its been a week and something since I've had any and my body right now is like an electric circuit pulsing at every whisper, every hint of male presence, and god forbid I should get a hug from a man....its bad. I've always been like this.....I like sex...its good, it focuses me.... so in the weeks to come, with no outlet..... or inlet may be more appropriate......I will become very distracted, intensely on edge and basically no fun to be around.

I need to learn to control myself cause I have no willing options right now, and I wouldn't want the larger issues between me and Boogie to be overshadowed by the fact that I need to do this....he knows that this is how I am too so he is probably waiting me out right now, knowing that I am fighting a losing battle...do I enlist the help of my new friend????

I will try to control myself for now and hope that I am at least able to equal my record of 3 weeks....then I will take baby steps from there. This sounds like a positive plan.....I will pray for a good outcome.

No comments: