Sunday, January 13, 2008

Waiting to Exhale 2

Noting how much trouble my lower region gets me into, I had determined that I needed to take a break from sex for at least 2 months. I knew it would be difficult, I like getting @$%ked, but I also knew that the fact that Boogie and I were on the outs and James Bond being the way he is, incognito from even his own damn self, now was the perfect opportunity to grow up a little.

So its been 2 and sumpn weeks......my back hurts now, and most of my thoughts are about sex. Its getting harder to stay away from forbidden fruits......it takes all my energy to focus on day to day tasks......I wish I could be pulled out of this purgatory. I know I am supposed to be the one in control and that the decision to stick to this programme is totally in my hands, but right now I just want to feel some other emotions....I want to feel wanted, I want to feel cherished and loved, I don't want to be the forever fighting me girl today, I want to surrender myself to someone else.....fuck the consequences.

2 comments:

Reggae Barrister said...

Hmm. This is one of those times when silence speaks volume. In some twisted way, E? I am silent.

Emanicipated? said...

Sometimes its good to be silent...we listen and hear more....and if we're really lucky, clarity can be provided....go forward in a hush my friend.