Friday, December 14, 2007

Fuming 2

It was a rough day today.......people in general pissing me off........ but one in particular, and I feel so badly because he is so young, but if you are intent on being a " social/professional climber" without putting in the work, then I will get pissed when I am asked to clean up your mess.
This youngster (and I only call him that because others seem to think that his age has something to do with his blind ambition and calculating nature...I know better), he is a son of a bitch and will end up in prison unless he decides to take the time to learn. I have a little brother and that is the only thing which stood between me and him today....I wanted to tie him to a tree and give him a "Kunta Kente" bus' ass.

I managed, just barley, to control my temper sufficient to tell him to leave me the @#%$ alone...trying to put on puppy dog eyes to calm the beast I was...like I gave a fuck about that...puppies get fucked up in this life too you know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl you are really letting out some serious venting in these last few posts!

Emanicipated? said...

Stunner, tread lightly...my knowledge of fabric is extensive and can be passed on to you as a courtesy.

RB...yuh know how it guh...happy to have made you laugh ;)