Friday, December 28, 2007

The Strength of a Woman

I was at home yesterday....its amazing, the one day that I needed to be surrounded by friends and family, I could find not a one...so I wrote, and wrote and wrote.

December 27, 2007

He thinks I am childish.....so does my Boogie. I tell Boogie that I will not accept this description until he can show me the child that can have him mumbling bullshit under her pussy, moaning and groaning for just a chance to slip in a finger....until that day I will still consider myself to be a woman.

Though I can't fully own up to the designation I guess I can see their point......I was pissed on Xmas day because none of the two said "Merry Christmas".......I like Christmas and I never get tired of the little details that make it special......so at 11:00 p.m. on the day I finally asked Boogie if he was vexed with me or something.....when he asked why I would think that, I confessed to being perturbed by the fact that he had not said "Merry Christmas"......yes I got the hug and kiss and we exchanged gifts but "good morning" is no substitute. He smiled and kissed my forehead, cheeks and nose and lips while saying Merry Christmas....I felt better. If this makes me childish, then so be it.

I digressed.....it seems to me that they may be right on other scores as well, cause a woman, a real woman would have been over this hurdle already.
A real woman would not have been one-upped by this man.
A real woman would have known better and would have been unaffected by the nothingness.
A real woman would have had him eating out of the palms of her hands.
A real woman wouldn't have fallen, and if she did she would have gotten up and dusted the memories from her mind and gotten back in the game.
A real woman wouldn't sit day after day writing her heart out.
A real woman at least 9 months ago, would have washed her hands on the issue and sought to beat another into submission
A real woman would have taken advantage of the other two distractions and said fuck it.

So they are right, I am childish, my only spark of hope is that children, eventually and inevitably, grow up.

No comments: