Friday, December 21, 2007

Shhhhhhhhh

Sometimes, if I am really quiet I can hear myself think too much about my conundrum.....it is disquieting
How can I continue to feel when it is clear from his actions that I hold no interest, not even as a useful distraction
Investing more time in thoughts of him is futile.......my attempts at resolution of his matter have been weak, I feel too much....I should feel less as time passes......but I don't
That his treatment of me is not a deterrent is puzzling....I am out of my depth......I want him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The battle waged between the heart and the mind where love and relationship is concerned is always hard to deal with.

Emanicipated? said...

Stunner, I hate to agree but I will....it should be easier though....I am declaring Dec 27th as "easy relationship day", where people speak about what's really happening inside, where anger is not controlled, where passion runs amuck and real people feel without fear....I challenge you to join me in this celebration.